Sunday, November 1, 2009

New to Me: Virgils Diet Cream Soda

A few years back, I had Virgil's Micro-brewed Root Beer, and I was instantly in love. It was the best soda I had ever had, and I never wanted to go back to artifically flavored, corn-syrup filled sodas.  Virgil's makes a quality product using the best ingredients.  However, one of those ingredients is sugar, so it has been awhile since I have had one of their delicious sodas. 

I was at World Market this weekend and found a diet version of Virgil's heavenly soda.  I knew that Virgil's is all about quality and would be unlikely to put a chemical sweetener in it's product.  I looked at the label, and I am pleased to report that Virgil's diet line of sodas are sweetened with Xylitol and Stevia!  With a mere 6 calories and only 2 grams of carbs, one 12 ounce bottle has a 0/0 S/C Value! 

I had the Diet Cream Soda which has a wonderfully creamy vanilla taste.  It is fantastic! 

For those of you who are 21, it would be awesome mixed with an ounce and a half of vanilla vodka for the Ultimate Cream Soda!


1 comment:

  1. I just referred this blog on my Zevia review. Ill be looking for Virgil's Diet and give it a try too!

    ReplyDelete