Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Healthy Restaurant Choices- Uno Chicago Grill

I spend a lot of time guessing the nutritional information for meals that I get at restaurants , really having no idea whether or not I am even close with my estimations.
I love when restaurants have complete nutritional information and have been surprised lately by some of the restaurants that have gone full disclosure.  When I say complete nutritional information, I mean listings not only showing the carbohydrates, but also the grams of sugar.

Uno Chicago Grill is one of these places.  A few weeks ago, my husband and I ate here.  I got the Multigrain Flatbread Veggie Pizza.  It was really filling.  After having a house salad as an appetizer, I ended up eating about 1/3 of the pizza.

The Tomato and Cheese, Sausage, and the Mediterranean Multigrain Flatbread  all have an S/C Value of 2/2 (for one-third of the pizza).  Add a salad with no croutons, and you have a easy time meeting your S/C Value goals!

If you like Uno Chicago Grill, watch for my upcoming post where I will be re-creating their Deep Dish Cookie Sundae!

No comments:

Post a Comment