Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Apple Pie a la Mode Cocktail

I am working on some recipes for the holidays.  Some of the other Belly Fat Cure bloggers are planning on all posting recipes also.

I decided to start the weekend early (way early) with a cocktail.  I will include this with my holiday recipes, but I wanted to post it in case anyone would like a cocktail for the weekend.


Apple Pie a la Mode
serves 1

1 1/2 ounces of vanilla vodka
3 ounces of Sobe Fuji Apple Pear Life Water (Zero Calorie) (see below for a picture)
dash of cinnamon
ice
heavy cream
1 packet truvia (or other sweetener)
2 dashs of cinnamon

Fill a martini shaker with ice.  Add vodka, Sobe Life Water, and a dash of cinnamon.  Shake together for 1 minute.
On a small plate, combine truvia and two dashed of cinnamon.  Stir and spread over the plate.

On another plate, pour a small amount of heavy cream.

Working quickly to avoid drips, dip the rim of a martini glass in the heavy cream, followed by the sugar and cinnamon mixture. 

Pour the drink into the glass and serve.  Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. Im making your cocktail instead of the one I had planned!

    ReplyDelete