Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and is having a wonderful year so far!  I am looking forward to getting back to my normal schedule of cooking and exercising.  I got a little bit off track with the holiday travel!

Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure book came out last week.  I am glad I picked up a copy.  One thing that I like about his program is that you can really adapt it to work for you and your eating habits.  If you are someone that eats out a lot or eats a lot of pre-made foods, you can follow the plan pretty easily.  If you are someone who tends to eat more whole foods and loves to cook, you can use the basis of his plan for all of your own meals and recipes.

I know Jorge has received some criticism from people saying that he tells you to eat processed foods instead of healthy whole foods, but this is 100% not true.  He does provide a lot of east to prepare options for people and I think he does it because that is how a majority of Americans eat!

Jorge has a lot of great recipes and the book has some great information.  I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I have.

Have a wonderful, healthy and happy year!

Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment