Friday, December 4, 2009

New to Me: Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride Tea

I have been a big fan of Celestial Seasoning's Teas since I visited their factory in Boulder, Colorado.  It is a really cool place, and they have a great business going on there.

Every Christmas, Celestial Seasoning's comes out with a holiday line of teas.

At Whole Foods, I found the Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride flavored tea and decided to give it a try.  I love sugar cookies and would try pretty much anything that claims to taste like them.

The tea is very good!  It has a delicious natural sugar cookie flavor and tastes even better with a little stevia and some cream.  A cup prepared with stevia and a splash of cream has an S/C Value of 0/0.

I am going to experiment with the tea and try heating up some So Delicious coconut milk and brewing the tea in the coconut milk to see if I can make something similar to a Sugar Cookie Tea Latte.

Celestial Seasoning's also has some other holiday flavored teas.  All are listed on their website.

If you are ever in the Denver area, I really recommend taking the factory tour!

1 comment:

  1. I am getting this!!! It sounds delish. Let me know if brewing it in the warm milk works well. I had been trying to make chai tea lattes and they weren't weren't out too well. Probably because I would brew the tea in hot water and then throw cold almond milk in it, which would make the drink lukewarm. lol. Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete